Hainbach - Gear Top 7: My Personal Favorites In 2018


"Ever since Nick Hornby invented lists in the nineties, humans never got tired of things ordered by numbers. Here is my completely biased and absolutely personal list of instruments and gear released in 2018 that inspired me, be it bought or endorsed. SPOILERS: 1. Koma Elektronik Field Kit FX 2. AC Noises AMA 3. Morfbeats Gamelan Strips 4. David Bellinger eKalimba (Patch Point) 5. Bastl Thyme 6. Oto Machines Boum 7. Squarp Hermod. Disclaimer because transparency is important to me: no company colluded with me to make this list. I did get endorsed with a few products over the year but with no set of directions or agreements to promote them, especially not in a video like this. Also, there is a joke about lists in the opening statement of this description. Happy New Year!"
YouTube: Gear Top 7: My Personal Favorites In 2018

2018 October: Distressed Tape, 2019 February: Sandpaper Is a Form of Change

No comments:

Post a Comment