NY Train Project


"New York's subway system can be one of the most exciting or overwhelming experiences that a first time visitor or seasoned rider can have. I have been on the subway thousands of times but only until recently did I take the time to really look at my surroundings. One day while waiting for the 6 train at the Bleecker stop, I began to notice the intricate details of the carefully placed tiles in the station sign. Which led me to noticing other station signs and how they were all different, infused with the personality of the neighborhood. I decided that I wanted to share this with others by creating an online gallery of subways stations in NYC, starting with Manhattan. I hope this gallery can serve as not only a tribute to the history of the subway stations but also as a quick guide to getting around New York via the MTA."
NY Train Project
'NY Train Project' Tours NYC Through the Eyes of a Subway Rider
Beautiful Graphics of NY Train Project Celebrates NYC Subway Tile Mosaics

No comments:

Post a Comment