Richard Thompson - Bloody Noses (EP 2020)


"... It is a six track EP by Richard Thompson called 'Bloody Noses' that is available – due to coronavirus – on download and streaming only. Hopefully a physical copy will appear at some stage. It is brand new and I have just bought the download from Bandcamp. It cost me $7.20 – you can pay more if you want. Now I regard Richard Thompson as not only one of the great singer song writers but also the finest guitarist..ever. Acoustic or electric, he is simply brilliant. And 'Bloody Noses' is an acoustic EP - sounds like Richard has multi - tracked rhythm & lead – at least on the first song 'As Soon As You Hear The Bell' which is a terrific opener- the second track 'If I Could Live My Live Again' – which rocks along nicely and is of course beautifully played, is to my ears, just Richard. ..."
rateyourmusic
bandcamp (Audio)
Discogs
YouTube: Facebook Live Concert #4

2011 July: Shoot Out the Lights - Richard and Linda Thompson, 2012 February: I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight, 2014 March: Videowest 81, 2015 October: Richard & Linda Thompson - Rafferty's Folly (1980), 2015 December: Rumor and Sigh (1991), 2016 March: Hand of Kindness (1983), 2018 December: You? Me? Us? (1996), 2019 July: Across a Crowded Room—Live at Barrymore’s 1985

No comments:

Post a Comment