Hélène Vogelsinger – Bird Singer

Panharmonium by Rossum Electronic

"1. Favourite knob/fader/switch on a piece of gear and why? There are so many! I’ll go with the first one that comes to mind; The satisfaction of turning an arpeggio into a celestial pad in just a few seconds, it’s by turning the mix knob of the Panharmonium (Rossum Electronic) that you can achieve it. Layering is truly integral to my musical identity. And this module is just incredible for that purpose. There isn’t a piece where it’s not present. ... 3. What setup do you bring on holiday/tour/commute etc.? It’s been years and years since I’ve properly been on vacation, but when I travel, it’s never without my session setup; my two modular cases, my small Mackie mixer, my portable recorders, and the battery that powers all this little world. It fills up the car trunk quite a bit, I must admit, but nothing is impossible with my old Volvo; the modularmobile  I always have at least one recorder on me, to capture as many sounds and atmospheres as possible. A reflex that stayed with me after my video game sound design training. ..."



Two modular cases in the trunk of The ModularMobile

No comments:

Post a Comment