Lauren R. Weinstein


"I am a cartoonist, illustrator, painter and avid gardener who lives in scenic New Jersey with my family and dog, Dr. Buddy. I have published three books: Girl Stories, Inside Vineyland and Goddess of War. My work has been included in The Best American Comics, An Anthology of Graphic Fiction, Kramer's Ergot, and The Graphic Cannon. I have won and been nominated for an Ignatz. This year 'Carriers' was also nominated for Slate's studio prize for Cartoonists. Carriers won a gold medal from The Society of Illustrators. Clients include, Nautilus, The New York Times, Glamour, and The Paris Review. ..."
Lauren R. Weinstein
W - Lauren Weinstein (cartoonist)
tumble: "I make the Normel Person comic strip for The Village Voice"
amazom: Inside Vineyland

No comments:

Post a Comment