Public Enemy - Give it up (1994)


"Aight, aight, aight, aight, aight, aight, aight / I'm aight if you aight, I'm aight / I be better, get some of that bass / Word / You know what I'm sayin' / Give it up / Aight, yeah / Booty twinkin' body shakin' / Nuffattackin', brain's a rackin' / Clock tockin', chuck shockin' / Flavor flavor, ain't never shavin' / One, two, three, four // It's another record, check it, mad methods / To put my brothers and sisters on a deathbed / You know he cheated, took what he wanted but now you blunted / Suckin' up to the devil, steppin' down a level /"
YouTube: Give it up

2009 May: Public Enemy, 2011 July: It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back, 2012 February: Fear of a Black Planet, 2012 August: Apocalypse 91… The Enemy Strikes Black, 2012 December: A Dozen Pivotal Moments in the 30 Year Career of Public Enemy, 2014 June: "Prophets of Rage" (2011), 2015 February: The Noise And How To Bring It: Hank Shocklee Interviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment