Bob Dylan - "I Threw It All Away" / "Drifter's Escape" (1969)


Wikipedia - "'I Threw It All Away' is a song by American singer-songwriter Bob Dylan. ... 'I Threw It All Away' was one of the first songs written for Nashville Skyline and one of only two new songs that were definitely written prior to the recording sessions ('Lay Lady Lay' being the other). ... The song is about how someone is speaking about a love that they have lost by being cruel and angry. There has been some speculation on who Dylan is referring to in the song."
W - "I Threw It All Away"
W - "Drifter's Escape"
Open Culture: The First Episode of The Johnny Cash Show, Featuring Bob Dylan & Joni Mitchell (Video)
Rolling Stone: Johnny Cash and Bob Dylan Tape TV Number in Nashville
YouTube: I Threw It All Away~ Live on The Johnny Cash Show 1969, "Drifter's Escape"

No comments:

Post a Comment