idem paris - David Lynch


David Lynch - "Hervé Chandès from the Fondation Cartier brought me over to Idem and introduced me to Patrice Forest. I see this incredible place, and I get the opportunity to work there. And this was like a dream! It just opened up this brand-new world of the lithography and the magic of lithography, the magic of the stones. And it was a great, great thing! This thing of lithography, this channel of lithography opened up and a bunch of ideas came flowing out and it led to about a hundred lithographs. I will say that Idem printing studio has a unique, very special mood, and it is so conducive to creating."
idem paris (video)
W - Lithography
The Metropolitan Museum of Art: Lithography in the Nineteenth Century
YouTube: The Of Art Lithography, Printmaking Processes: Lithography

No comments:

Post a Comment