​Queens, NYC-Born and Bred / Bari, Italy-Based Cear One on His Passion for Writing, His Influences, His Graff Adventures and More

"Born and raised in Queens, New York and based now in, Bari Italy, Cear One has left his mark not only in his native city, but in Central America and now in his current hometown in Southern Italy. I recently had the opportunity to interview him. When did you first ‘get up?’ I started practicing tags when I was about 13 or 14. But I didn’t actually go outside with spray paint until I was 17. That’s when I did my first throw-ups and fill ins on Queens’ rooftops. Where were you living at the time? I was living in Flushing, but I also went around Astoria, Jackson Heights and other parts of Queens. What inspired you to? My uncle, the Original KR1, was a writer. He was a big influence. Graffiti magazines and videos also inspired me. ...”

No comments:

Post a Comment