Paris Street Style - Zoe de las Cases


"It looks like the coloring book craze isn’t going anywhere, anytime soon. I keep seeing new coloring books popping up. One book that caught my eye was Paris Street Style by Zoe de las Cases. I was drawn to this coloring book because of the subject matter, fashion. It’s the perfect subject for coloring. There are no rules on how to color a dress or pair of shoes. Each coloring page is a fresh canvas. As usual, I’m going to share a few pictures from the book. When it comes to craft books, you need to see if the content appeals to you. I could go on and on about a craft book but if you don’t find the content appealing, my words mean nothing. ..."
Zakka Life
amazon
YouTube: The Colouring Book: Adult Colouring Book Review, Book Stacks Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment