Pere Ubu - Street Waves / My Dark Ages (1976)


Street Waves: "I ride a street wave right by her side / And I can hear the city city comin' 'round The things I say hit the air and seem to fall apart / And I can see the faces faces fallin' down / And then I'm gone, gone, gone by her heart // I get a picture of what it'll be like/ I turn the channel round to Channel 43 / I see electricity jump and spark / I see electricity uh real and stark / And then I'm gone, gone, gone by her heart // I ride a street wave right by her side /And I can hear the city city comin' 'round / The things I say hit the air and seem to fall apart / And I can see the faces faces fallin' down / And then I'm gone, gone, gone by her heart / And then I'm gone, gone, gone by her heart"
Song Lyrics
YouTube: Street Waves (Theatre 140, Brussels 1978-05-05), My Dark Ages (I Don't Get Around)

2008 April: Pere Ubu, 2010 July: Pere Ubu - 1, 2012 November: David Thomas And The Pedestrians - Variations On A Theme, 2013 February: Dub Housing, 2014 September: Carnival of Souls (2014).

No comments:

Post a Comment