Every Woody Allen Movie


"The purpose of this blog is to watch, review and discuss every film ever made by Woody Allen. I’m not really sure why I’m doing this. Mostly because I’ve always wanted to be able to legitimately describe myself as an 'expert' in something. Anything. I’d also like to be able to answer the question 'What do you do?' without mumbling something inaudible and changing the subject (although I will likely continue to do that). Woody Allen would probably call this blog a pathetic attempt to avoid looking directly at the meaninglessness of my life. He would not be inaccurate."
Every Woody Allen Movie (Video)
W - Woody Allen filmography
W - Woody Allen
Ranked: Woody Allen Films from Worst to Best (Video)
Slate: I've Seen Every Woody Allen Movie

No comments:

Post a Comment