Nigeria 70: The Definitive Story of 1970s Funky Lagos


"Today I went back to the Amoeba Music store in Hollywood and gushed my gratitude to Lance the clerk for strongly recommending that I pick up a copy of Nigeria 70: The Definitive Story of 1970s Funky Lagos. He smiled knowingly and gestured towards the sky: it just so happened that it was this very album that was blasting out from the speakers above. I gave him his props, then turned to survey the store. The African music section was thronged with the curious, ears ablaze, their eyes eagerly searching out the source of these throbbing grooves."
must hear, amazon, Nigeria 70 - Eniaro (Igbo) by Ofo & The Black Company, Rex Williams - You Are My Heart, William Onyeabor - Better Change Your Mind, The Funkees - The Dancing Ti

No comments:

Post a Comment