Top 500 Greatest Post-Punk Songs


"Post-Punk is undoubtedly my favourite music genre ever. The Chameleons are my favourite band of all time and for me the greatest album ever made was 1983's 'Script of The Bridge' which is a post-punk masterpiece. The Chameleons are well represented in this playlist but this is not a personal favourites chart. I tried to compile this as a good representation of the best post-punk tracks ever released with 'Love Will Tear Us Apart' by the mighty Joy Division setting the benchmark. The noughties saw the emergence of bands like Interpol, Editors and Franz Ferdinand who were clearly influenced by post-punk. I've included a good few of these post-punk revival bands as well as it's always nice to compare the era's."
YouTube: Top 500 Greatest Post-Punk Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment