Lost in TRUMPLANDIA


"'THE FED OWNS COWS!' a protester bellowed at me as I moved blindly toward the doors of a Donald Trump rally. It was February 8, the eve of the New Hampshire Republican primary, and I was surrounded by whirling white. 'Thank you,' I said, shaking the protester’s hand. 'Good luck getting those cows away from them.' Nice, I thought as I walked away. My interviewing skills were as sharp as swords from the mall. Discerning the true nature of the Trump phenomenon, one so baffling it’s in the process of ruining some of the more rational minds of our generation, was probably going to be easy. I had touched down in Manchester a few hours before, just as darkness began to fall together with snow. I entered the Verizon Wireless Arena, a 10,000-seat venue, to see a jumbotron projecting a photograph of Melania Trump in a bikini embracing a blow-up doll of Shamu. A hallucination? It was no longer possible to tell. ..."
New Republic: Lost in TRUMPLANDIA (Mar. 27, 2016)
Washington Post: In a revealing interview, Trump predicts a ‘massive recession’ but intends to eliminate the national debt in 8 years (Video)
New Republic: Bernie's Complaint (Feb. 25, 2016)
Five ways Republican bloodbath could end - BBC
W - United States third party and independent presidential candidates, 2016
Washington Post: How Republicans are gaming the voting system to tip the 2016 election in their favor (Video)
NY Times: Electoral Map Is a Reality Check to Donald Trump’s Bid

2016 January: Donald Trump and the Joys of Toy Fascism, 2016 January: Sanders Is Not Trump, 2016 January: Donald Trump’s Twitter Insults: The Complete List (So Far), 2016 February: Bernie and the Millennials.

No comments:

Post a Comment