Sabroso Guaguanco Vol.8 / Vol.9


"... I have actually bought all 10 Sabroso Guaguanco compilations and I have to tell you they are a treasure. I do not doubt that some Colombians pirated this music but it does not bother me. My wife is from Cali Colombia and I just came back from a 3 week visit there. And you know what?, Colombians are crazy about this music and most recording artists from Puerto Rico that can't get work anymore in Puerto Rico because they are too old fill up concerts wherever they go in Colombia. So maybe big labels like Fania lose that don't even provide benefits for all the artists that made them rich. But Colombians keep the original artists employed when they were ignored by everyone else. I got 2tb's of music from 1 fan in Colombia and most of the music you can't even find in any format. So I thank them for keeping this beautiful music alive and giving their creators some dignity. Viva la salsa dura!! ..."
Holland Tunnel
iTunes: Sabroso Guaguancó, Vol. 9
YouTube: Sabroso Guaguancó, Vol. 8, Sabroso Guaguancó, Vol. 9

No comments:

Post a Comment