Jay Swanson


"Jay Swanson moved to Paris for a job that turned out not to exist on a visa that no one had gotten before. He might just stay forever. I'll switch to first person now, just to throw you off. I'm a sci-fi/fantasy writer who loves making videos and telling stories in any format available. As I dig deeper into the history of Paris to use in my world (fantasy author here) I turn around and share it through guiding tours around Paris and here on my vlog. ..."
YouTube: Jay Swanson
YouTube: How To Visit the Louvre Quickly and Efficiently, How to Buy Postcard Stamps in France, How to Survive Ordering in a Parisian Cafe, All Day Exploring Markets and Cooking in Paris with Jean Yves, Visiting Pere Lachaise and Receiving Criticism, Foggy Run and a Vegan Burger in Paris, How To Use the Paris Metro, Do You Tip in France?, Do I Feel Safe in Paris?, Good Coffee in Paris, Coffee in Paris


Arènes de Lutèce - Bill Davis, Photography. 10th Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment