Pogo Vol. 1 & 2 Box Set - Walt Kelly


"Pogo, Volumes 1&2, are beautiful books. As I opened my just-arrived volumes, I was expecting just a basic hardbound book of comics. What I found was a pair of books full of love. Let me explain. As a child, I spent my summers on the family ranch, miles from anything, where reading material was pretty limited. There were, however, a small collection of Pogo books, so I read them over and over, every summer. I still have those books, though the bindings are rotting, and they are very special to me. I bought these reprints, thinking this would be a nice way to read Pogo without further damaging those old volumes. I really loved those old books, but I never figured that other people put such value on Pogo comics as I did. ... - Shooshie'
amazon

2016 August: Pogo

No comments:

Post a Comment