Big League Poets - Mikhail Horowitz (1978), Baseball, I Gave You All the Best Years of My Life - Richard Grossinger, Lisa Conrad (1992)


Big League Poets - Mikhail Horowitz
"Baseball, I Gave You All the Best Years of My Life - This book includes Donald Hall, Jack Kerouac, Robert Kelly, Bill Lee, Paul Metcalf, Anne Waldman, Tom Clark, and Bernadette Mayer. The quality of the work in this anthology varies widely, but the sheer unlikeliness of a volume of neo-beat baseball poetry and new-age-inflected essays cannot help but inspire generosity. The photography is remarkable, and the photo essays of baseball stars of the 1950s and 1960s have this awe-inspiring sense of the mundane about them."
amazon
Google: Baseball, I Gave You All the Best Years of My Life
W - Mikhail Horowitz
amazon: Big League Poets - Mikhail Horowitz (1978 - City Lights Books)

No comments:

Post a Comment