The Head-Hunters


"Head Hunter is an institution here in Brooklyn. It is one of the oldest and most respected barbershop in Bed-Stuy. I heard about it because it is a well known fact in the neighborhood that Notorious B.I.G. used to hang out there. Few weeks ago, Jason 'Classic Beatz' Minnis mentionned to me that the shop was one block away from his house and that he goes there two or three times a week. I immediately asked him to hook me up with those guys. One week later, Jason calls me back and says 'Mark, the owner of the place, is expecting us this Saturday. That we should go at around 2.30 PM when the place is packed so you have a feel of the place'. Bingo."
charleslebrigand (Video)
W - Barber, W - Hairstyles in the 1950s, W - Afro-textured hair, W - Afro, W - Ponytail, W - Regular haircut, W - Beard, W - Baldness.

No comments:

Post a Comment