I Remember: A Film About Joe Brainard by Matt Wolf (2012)


"Thanks to the generosity of filmmaker Matt Wolf, PennSound is able to share an exclusive clip from his new documentary short, I Remember: A Film About Joe Brainard, with our listeners. Below, you'll also find the film's trailer and a brief synopsis. For more information, please visit the film's website. Modesty, whimsy, and clarity of design grace the work of Joe Brainard (1941-1994), an artist and writer whose evocations of memory and desire perhaps found their greatest expression in his memoir-poem I Remember."
PennSound (Video)
I Remember: A Film About Joe Brainard by Matt Wolf
Keep the Lights On Film
ARTFORUM: Matt Wolf

2008 February: Joe Brainard
2010 November: I Remember
2011 October: A State of the Flowers Report
2011 November: Joe Brainard: A Retrospective
2012 March: Bolinas Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment